Upgrade to a full Open Water Certification while on vacation in St Kitts.
Your Padi Scuba Diver Certification limits you to diving with a professional to a maximum depth of 40FT.
Completing the full Padi Open Water Course here in St Kitts certifies you to dive with a buddy to a maximum depth of 60ft.
The course has 3 components:
- Home Study - Use your existing Open Water Manual.
- A short pool session to practise the new skills needed for qualification.
- Open Water Dives - 2 ocean dives from our boat completed in 1 day.
What you need to know
- Course cost US $300 (Does not include manuals or logbook - you should have these already).
- If you are upgrading from an old Padi "Basic Scuba Diver" qualification, (these were issued prior to 1987) then you have a similiar path to the full Open Water Diver certification, please contact me.
This course takes a 1.5 days to complete.
What you will learn
A refresher for the skills you have from your "Scuba Diver" qualification.
New skills required for full Open Water Diver.
Dive computer use.
Booking your course
- Please book early, places for Scuba Diving in St Kitts are always limited (Small groups only!).
- Check the medical requirements for the course.
- Ensure you can devote the time to the course.
- Contact us for any advice if you are unsure.
We have an information sheet available, please contact me.