St Kitts is a great place to learn how to improve your underwater photography. Take better videos and get to know your camera.
This is the starter course for those who want to "get serious" about underwater photography.
The course has 3 components:
- Home Study - Padi eLearning, on pad or laptop.
- A pool session to cover the basics.
- Open Water Dives - 2 ocean dives from our boat completed in 1 day.
What you need to know
- Course cost US $275
- You need to be Padi Open Water qualified or equivalent from another agency.
- Juniors can take this course at 10 yrs old.
- You need to bring your own photo / video equipment for this course.
This course takes two days to complete.
What you will learn
Basic underwater photography techniques.
The importance of lighting underwater.
Use of filters underwater.
Camera handling techniques.
Enviromental concerns, preserving the reef.
Cameras and the limitations of various systems.
Care of your camera gear.
Safety considerations while taking pictures.
Photography can be great fun, this introductory course teaches you the basic principles and techniques.
This course qualifies as one of the 5 Speciality courses required for Master Scuba Diver Certification.
Booking your course
- Please book early, places for Scuba Diving in St Kitts are always limited (Small groups only!).
- Check the medical requirements for the course.
- Ensure you can devote the time to the course.
- Contact us for any advice if you are unsure.
We have an information sheet available, please contact me.