A way to try Scuba Diving in St Kitts without committing to a full course.
The Padi Discover Scuba diver course is a small step to your first scuba adventures.
The course has 3 components:
- Briefing - A comprehensive briefing on what you neeed to know before trying scuba for the first time.
- Shallow water training, learn to breath underwater, clear a flooded mask and switch regulators.
- Open Water Dives ( max depth 40 feet) - 1 or 2 ocean dives from our boat.
What you need to know
- Course cost US $160 (incl 2 ocean dives)
- You need to be medically fit for scuba.
- You should be a competent ocean swimmer / snorkeller.
- You should be comfortable in the ocean in deep water.
- Minimum age for juniors is 10 yrs.
This is not a qualification course, this course is designed to allow you to enjoy scuba for the first time.
Booking your course
- Please book early, places for Scuba Diving in St Kitts are always limited (Small groups only!).
- Check the medical requirements for the course.
- Contact me for any advice if you are unsure.
We have an information sheet available, please contact me.