Join us in St Kitts for the Padi Deep Diver course, extend your training, extend your depth, dive deeper with safety.
Read my blog post on why qualification depths are important.
Your advanced course took you to 100ft, now qualify to 130ft so that "Blue Hole" or "Shipwreck" or "Deep Wall" is within your diving range.
Going beyong 100ft brings new opportunities to explore, but also increases the risks involved. Proper training is essential for your safety.
The course has 3 components:
- Home Study - Padi Deep Diver Manual and Video.
- Detailed dive preparation and briefing - Safety equipment, dive planning and dive techniques.
- Open Water Dives - 4 ocean dives from our boat completed in 2 days.
What you need to know
- Course cost US $425
- You need to be Padi Advanced Open Water qualified or equivalent from another agency.
- Juniors can take this course at 15 yrs old.
This course takes two days to complete.
What you will learn
Considerations for setting your own personalised depth limit.
Dive computer planning and use.
SAC rate calculation.
Gas planning, "rock bottom" calculations and conservative gas management.
Use of a secondary cylinder "Pony Bottle"
Safe descents and ascents.
How to stay within No Decompression Limits.
The effects of Nitrogen Narcosis.
Compass Navigation refresher.
The effects of pressure and light at depth.
If you are thinking of progressing to Technical Diving this course is a good introduction, as a Technical diver myself, I use my experience to enrich your training.
This course qualifies as one of the 5 Speciality courses required for Master Scuba Diver Certification.
Booking your course
- Please book early, places for Scuba Diving in St Kitts are always limited (Small groups only!).
- Check the medical requirements for the course.
- Ensure you can devote the time to the course.
- Contact us for any advice if you are unsure.
We have an information sheet available, please contact me.