On your scuba diving vacation to St Kitts, learn to safely dive on a shipwreck, learn penetration techniques and navigation techniques. Your Padi wreck diver course awaits.
Map a wreck, identify hazards, entry points, exit points and safety requirements.
The course has 3 components:
- Home Study - Padi Navigation Manual and Video.
- Detailed dive preparation and briefing - Safety equipment, dive planning and dive techniques.
- Open Water Dives - 4 ocean dives from our boat completed in 2 days.
What you need to know
- Course cost US $425
- You need to be Padi Advanced Open Water qualified or equivalent from another agency.
- Juniors can take this course at 15 yrs old.
This course takes two days to complete.
What you will learn
How to plan, organize and make wreck dives.
Equipment adjustments and set up for wreck diving.
Mapping a wreck.
How to identify hazards on a wreck.
How to navigate a wreck.
Finning techniques to avoid silting.
How to deal with a blackout.
Safe wreck penetration.
Lighting for wreck diving.
Wreck diving can be one of the most hazardous types of scuba diving. This course shows you how to identify and control the risks and hazards involved.
This course qualifies as one of the 5 Speciality courses required for Master Scuba Diver Certification.
Booking your course
- Please book early, places for Scuba Diving in St Kitts are always limited (Small groups only!).
- Check the medical requirements for the course.
- Ensure you can devote the time to the course.
- Contact us for any advice if you are unsure.
We have an information sheet available, please contact me.