Learn how to plan, organize and make search and recovery dives while Scuba Diving in the warm, clear waters of St Kitts
Improve your dive skills and have lots of fun.
The course has 2 components:
- Home Study - Padi manual and video.
- Open Water Dives - 4 ocean dives.
What you need to know
- Course cost US $425
- You need to be Padi Advanced Open Water qualified or equivalent from another agency.
- Junior AOW divers can take this course at 12 yrs old.
- I require a minimum of 2 students for this course.
This course takes two days to complete.
What you will learn
Search patterns using a compass and natural navigation.
How to locate large and small objects underwater.
How to use a lift bag to recover objects.
How to plan search operations.
Safety considerations for recovery dives.
This course teaches you new skills but is also a really fun course to complete.
Booking your course
- Please book early, places for Scuba Diving in St Kitts are always limited (Small groups only!).
- Check the medical requirements for the course.
- Ensure you can devote the time to the course.
- Contact us for any advice if you are unsure.
We have an information sheet available, please contact me.