Learn how to prevent problems, solve problems and assist other divers.
Divers often say that this is the most difficult but rewarding course they have ever taken.
The course has 3 components:
- Home Study - Padi eLearning, on pad or laptop.
- A shallow water session to practise new skills.
- Open Water Dives - 2 ocean dives.
What you need to know
- Course cost US $320 + eLearning fee
- You need to be Padi Advanced Open Water qualified or equivalent from another agency.
- Juniors can take this course at 12 yrs old.
- I require a minimum of 2 students for this course.
- You need a basic First Aid (with CPR) qualification before starting this course.
This course takes two days to complete.
What you will learn
Self Rescue Techniques.
Stress management for yourself and others.
How to handle dive emergencies underwater.
How to handle problems at the surface.
How to prepare an Emergency Action Plan.
This course is performance based and it will test your abilities, not only as a diver but as a person.
Booking your course
- Please book early, places for Scuba Diving in St Kitts are always limited (Small groups only!).
- Check the medical requirements for the course.
- Ensure you can devote the time to the course.
- Contact us for any advice if you are unsure.
We have an information sheet available, please contact me.