Enjoy scuba diving in St Kitts and at the same time learn how to improve your bouyancy. Good bouyancy control is the secret of longer lasting and more comfortable dives.
Better bouyancy = better diving using less air and less effort.
The course has 2 components:
- Home Study - Padi Manual and video.
- Open Water Dives - 2 ocean dives from our boat completed in 1 day.
What you need to know
- Course cost US $225
- You need to be Padi Open Water qualified or equivalent from another agency.
- Juniors can take this course at 10 yrs old.
This course takes one day to complete.
What you will learn
Weight calculations for diving.
The importance of body postion and trim.
Gear configuration for minimum drag resistance.
The importance of good finning techniques.
Weight positioning and distribution.
Hovering - staying still in the water.
Basic and advanced weight checks.
This is an ideal course for new divers, photographers and any diver wishing to take their bouyancy control "to the next level"
This course qualifies as one of the 5 Speciality courses required for Master Scuba Diver Certification.
Booking your course
- Please book early, places for Scuba Diving in St Kitts are always limited (Small groups only!).
- Check the medical requirements for the course.
- Ensure you can devote the time to the course.
- Contact us for any advice if you are unsure.
We have an information sheet available, please contact me.