Learn to dive in the warm clear waters of St Kitts.
The Padi Open Water course is the first step in your St Kitts scuba adventures.
The course has 3 components:
- Academic Study - This you complete at home using our eLearning classroom
- Confined Water session - half a day in a pool.
- Open Water Dives - 4 ocean dives from our boat completed over 2 days.
What you need to know
- Course cost US $490 + eLearning fee.
- All academics need to be completed before you arrive on island.
- You need to be able to swim 200 yds.
- You need to be able to float unaided for 5 minutes.
- You need to be reasonably fit and in good health.
- Minimum age for juniors is 10 yrs (please discuss this with us).
- We complete a maximum of 2 dives in a single day.
This course takes 2 1/2 days to complete when you are with us. Please ensure that you have sufficient vacation time to allow for this.
Referral courses in
- Referral course cost US $360
A "Padi Referral" is when you complete both your Academics and
your pool session before you arrive, This shortens the vacation time you need to dedicate to your course.
Referrals can also be completed for NAUI and other dive agencies that subscribe to the "Universal Referral Scheme" - please ask your home instructor for details.
Padi Open Water Referral when visiting St Kitts on a cruise ship
- Dives 1 + 2 cost US $180
- Dives 3 + 4 cost cost US $200 (includes certification fee)
This is the same procedure as above, except that we only complete 2 dives with you in a single day. You would complete dives 1+2 OR dives 3+4 with us and complete the other dives in a different port.
Booking your course
- Please book early, places for Scuba Diving in St Kitts are always limited (Small groups only!).
- Check the medical requirements for the course.
- Ensure you can devote the time to the course.
- Contact me for any advice if you are unsure.
We have an information sheet available, please contact me.