Improve your dive skills in the warm clear waters of St Kitts.
Taking the Padi Advanced Open Water course in St Kitts is the ideal way to improve your skills, learn new skills and have fun.
The course has 2 components:
- Academic Study - This you complete at home using our eLearning classroom
- Open Water Dives - 5 ocean dives from our boat completed over 3 days.
What you need to know
- Course cost US $450 + eLearning fee
- All academics need to be completed before you arrive on island.
- You need to be Padi Open Water qualified or equivalent from another agency.
- Juniors can take this course at 12 yrs old.
- We complete a maximum of 2 dives in a single day.
This course takes 3 days to complete when you are with us. Please ensure that you have sufficient vacation time to allow for this.
What you will learn
Dive planning and gas management techniques.
Deep diving techniques (to 100 ft), including use of a pony bottle.
New navigation skills.
Wreck diving and mapping skills.
Bouyancy and weighting skills.
Dive computer set up and use.
Marine life identification.
A chance to "polish up" on your Open Water Skills
This course extends your maximum qualified depth to 100ft / 30m.
This course prepares you for specialist courses such as Wreck Diving, Deep (130 ft) Diving, Advanced navigation and many others..
Booking your course
- Please book early, places for Scuba Diving in St Kitts are always limited (Small groups only!).
- Check the medical requirements for the course.
- Ensure you can devote the time to the course.
- Contact us for any advice if you are unsure.
We have an information sheet available, please contact me.