Here in St Kitts the weather is very reliable, we have sunshine almost everyday. St Kitts scuba diving visibility is excellent, usually in the 60ft (18m) plus range.
Water temperatures are warm enough for a 3mm suit, up to 84° in summer, down to 79° in winter. (26°-.28°C)
St Kitts scuba diving is on the well sheltered Caribbean (leeward) side of the island.
Strong currents here in St Kitts are virtually unknown, this makes for ideal conditions for both beginners and experienced scuba divers alike.
Boat Diving with Pro Divers St Kitts
- 38ft (12M) twin hull (catamaran) custom built dive boat
- The boat has a double gear rack down the center with outer seating for everyone.
- There is ample room for 14 divers on this boat
- Flat deck so "giant stride" entry, 2 rear ladders for getting back on
More about Pro Divers St Kitts
Pro Divers St Kitts are the only PADI 5 Star diving center on the island.
I work and teach exclusively with Pro Divers.
This is a family run business and has been established for over 30 years.
A very personal service, which I love being part of and an atmosphere of fun and professionalism, along with a strong emphasis of safety.
Pro Divers St Kitts have a dedicated team which aims to bring every diver, qualified or in training the best diving experience available.
Pro Divers St Kitts is a Padi 5 Star resort
There are many PADI dive resorts around the world, not all of them are 5 Star centers.
To qualify as a Padi 5 Star Dive Resort takes work and dedication.
Padi standards include:
- Dive Boat Quality - Safety - Maintenance.
- Dive Boat Safety Equipment - First Aid - Oxygen Availability.
- Rental Gear - Quality - Maintenance - Availability.
- Diver Safety - Rules - Diver accountability systems.
- Compressor and fill station maintenance and air quality.
- Educational Standards - Courses offered - Qualified Instructors and many more standards.
Does all this make a difference?
Come and dive with us and you will agree that it does!